This is a million-pound private standalone villa in a des-res location at Emirates Hills In Dubai, that simply stupefies with its traditional design and heartening two-storey layout. It was developed by EMAAR, and when we recently visited it for inspection we found it in a well-managed condition.
All the amenities you'll need are adjacent to you. A refreshing huge pool for cooling off on a baking summer's day and a pleasant gazebo for summer evenings outdoors. A golf course for your sport and fitness pursuits. Local shops, restaurants, cafes and a school are there for all your day-to-day needs.
It comes with 5 master bedrooms, a fabulous living room overlooking the pool, a dining room, a family room, entrance hall, study, driver's room, maid's room, a 5-car private garage, an impeccable peninsula kitchen with gas burners, an island, granite countertops, a greasy kitchen and irrefutable positive energy.
The villa is situated at the end of a quiet and secluded cul de sac within a beautiful neighbourhood. What's more, with 23,000 sq.ft of plot area and 12,000 BUA, there's a considerable amount of extra space to exercise your green thumb in your sunlit private garden, or for grabbing a bit of fresh air on your wide & airy decked-terrace.
Call me to come for a viewing. It's the obvious next step to take.
The prestigious Emirates Hills is a gated neighborhood situated around the undulating greens of Montgomerie Golf Club Dubai and its adjacent driving range. An upscale hotel with views of the golf course offers a variety of on-site dining options, including gastropubs with terraces and fine dining establishments. There are play places for youngsters, schools, and sports facilities, and opulent mansions with pools line the lush lanes.
From its one-of-a-kind eco-friendly and beautiful neighbourhoods to luxurious residential communities, Dubai offers lavish living, like no other city in the world! But one residential area that has always been synonymous with luxury is Emirates Hills. Dubbed the Beverly Hills of the UAE, those looking to buy a villa for sale in Emirates Hills can relish an exceptional lifestyle and an amazing addition to their investment portfolio.
Emirates Hills featuring an exclusive portfolio of ultra-lavish mansions and villas for sale surrounded by lush landscaping has raised the bar for upscale properties in Dubai.
Emirates Hills’ villas for sale are set amongst the harbour and beautiful lakes. The community includes individual villa sectors where buyers can buy properties and ready-to-move-in villas as per their requirements. Besides villa sectors, other popular projects in Emirates Hills comprise Montgomerie Maisonettes, Signature Villas and Al Hambra Villas. The luxurious living experience and central location makes it an excellent investment choice.
While Emirates Hills has some of the most lavish properties in the city, the price tag is worth it for various reasons.
• It is located in the heart of New Dubai, which means Sheikh Zayed Road is nearby and easily accessible.
• Emirates Hills is flooded with lavish amenities like restaurants, sports courts, play areas and supermarkets.
• Commercial centres such as Dubai Media City and Dubai Internet City are just a short drive from Emirates Hills villas.
• The neighbourhood is adjacent to Jumeirah Lake Towers, while Dubai Marina, JBR and Palm Jumeirah are only 15-minutes-drive.
• Emirates Hills is also one of the most stellar family-friendly and safest communities in Dubai.
Emirates Hills is a world-class complex, an elite golf community and one of the most lavish, demanded and closed complexes in the city. Known as Beverly Hills in Dubai”, this beautiful residential area is full of best-in-class amenities, beautiful landscapes and stunning lush views. Consider the following tips while buying a villas for sale in Emirates Hills, Dubai.
• Determine What Type of Property You’re Interested in: Foreign buyers typically choose to buy either apartments, townhouses, or villas, which are generally located in safe complexes with communal leisure facilities such as tennis courts, swimming pools and gyms. So, decide what you want.
• Contact Specialist Agents: If you need help with your search, and want to talk to someone who has complete knowledge about the property market in Dubai, it’s wise to employ an estate agent to work with. Estate agents can help you find the best properties and explain your options to you. Good real estate companies will be used to dealing with foreign buyers and will speak English.
• Go To Property Fair: The property market in Dubai is growing at an exponential rate. As a result, a great amount of property bought by foreigners is bought from developers who may not have built the development yet. Property fairs are a great way for developers to present their work and meet potential clients. These property fairs take place all over the world, so look for one visiting a city near you.
• Have the Required ID and Visa: With new laws in place, it has become much easier for foreigners to buy and rent property in Dubai. However, you will still need to show a valid passport to prove your true identity. You are not required to hold any type of residency permit to buy property, but considering you want to stay there you will have to take care of this.
So, if you’re looking to buy Emirates Hills Villas, you’re in the right place. Just contact us and we’ll provide you the best properties in Dubai.