Live the best luxurious lifestyle in the midst of Dubai. It is a prime location for investors who are looking to for a property for sale that is beautiful and lavish. From waterfront apartments, villas with pools to apartments with top-notch restaurants, you can get every type of property for sale here.
Each property in Downtown, Dubai is crafted to perfection with aesthetic and beautiful interiors. Also, these properties have amenities that support and highlight a high-end lifestyle. Does it get better than this? We think not!
Downtown in Dubai has witnessed exponential growth in terms of the real estate market. Being a popular real-estate location and a supremely ultra-modern community, Dubai Downtown has plenty of options for shopping, dining, entertainment and more.
Downtown was previously known as Downtown Burj. The resounding community is home to some of the rich architectural marvels and tourist landmarks of the city, including the Dubai Fountain, Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa.
The real estate landscape of Downtown is eclectic with low-rise Arabic architecture being witnessed throughout the Old Town. However, there are other projects that contain high-rise buildings in the modern style.
There are lavish hotels like Vida Downtown, Address Downtown, Al Manzil Downtown and other top-notch landmarks like Souk Al Bahar, the luxury Arabian market and a stretch of cafes and restaurants covering 3.5 kilometres on Sheikh Mohammad bin Rashid Boulevard. Also, there are many shops and cafes, lounges and restaurants next to the Dubai Fountain at Souk Al Bahar. Here are some major landmarks in Downtown, Dubai.
Downtown is a prime residential community in Dubai, boasting its outstanding architectural marvels consisting of skyscrapers and tourist landmarks to enjoy shopping, entertainment and dining with loved ones. Here’s a glance.
1. Premium Residential Properties: Downtown is one of the earliest projects finished by Emaar. It maintains the community strictly, emphasising the provision of high-end amenities. They put in a constant effort towards improving the infrastructure of the community while there are premium and aesthetic residential properties everywhere. New property projects keep coming up in the flourishing real estate market. Also, there are aesthetically designed studio apartments at competitive rental prices.
2. Proximity to Top Attractions: Downtown, Dubai offers access to some of the major attractions of the city. From the Burj Khalifa to Dubai Fountain and Dubai Mall, you’ll always be in the heart of everything great and stunning in the Emirates.
3. A Lavish Lifestyle: Downtown in Dubai will always keep you indulged in things to do. You will find some of the best dining options and cafes here. From healthy food to junk snacking, you can eat everything here all while enjoying a trip to the iconic Burj Khalifa. Also, you can go on a shopping spree at the Dubai Mall and Fashion Avenue. And to make your life more happening, you can visit Dubai Opera, Old Town, to enjoy your leisure time.
4. Connectivity to Top Business Zones: Along with some of the best tourist attractions in the Emirates, Downtown is also well-connected to top business and commercial hubs. You can easily access Business Bay from the locality. It is the most significant business zones in the city. Additionally, the commutes are super convenient to this hub from Downtown, Dubai.
5. Public Transport Links: If you’re renting an apartment in Dubai or considering buying one, you should know that its real estate sector has always thrived because of its easy public transport links. It is greatly connected to the entire city. The Emirates Towers Metro station is a short walk. Also, you’ll find taxis, plenty of bus routes and other public transportation options there, making it a smart decision when you search for a property for sale.
6. Completely Family Oriented: Downtown is a highly family-oriented residential community with luxury amenities. The community-style living environment has become more family-oriented. When you buy property here, you will have access to healthcare facilities, educational institutes, top-notch infrastructure, world-class institutions, and departmental stores to fulfil your daily needs. Also, Dubai is one of the safest city in the world which makes it a perfect choice for families.
Ans. It can be defined as any estate which is free from the hold of any entity besides the owner. A successor can inherit a freehold property from the title deed holder. The owner of a freehold property is authorised to lease, occupy or sell his/her property. The owner can use the property for any purpose as long as it is in agreement with local laws and regulations.
Ans. In May 2002, Dubai Crown Prince, General Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, issued a document enabling non-Emirati citizens to buy residential property within certain areas of Dubai on a freehold basis. More than two years later, this resulted a boost in demand is showing no sign of slowing down. This announcement was embraced by many investors from across the globe who love to explore the opportunities offered by Dubai.
Ans. The decision to buy property or a home is a big financial and emotional decision. Many people choose to buy a home in Downtown, Dubai because they already live in Dubai and wish to move on from rental accommodations. Thousands of families and individuals have been intrigued by the opportunity to escape the prior need to rent and to see their hard-earned money contribute towards their future prosperity. Also, there are plenty of properties for sale.
Ans. There are plenty of facilities and luxury amenities in Dubai. Generally, you can expect to have free access to swimming pools, tennis and squash courts, and gymnasia. Additionally, there are some residential communities that are custom-built to share their space with luxury facilities and amenities.
If you are ready to buy your dream home in Dubai Downtown or looking for a property for sale, we can help!